As we find ourselves gazing into the year 2022, we want to acknowledge some of our successes at Lifewell over the past year! Here are just a few highlights of the many things we were able to accomplish:
- We increased telehealth services significantly for our clients.
- We were also able to offer more flexible and hybrid work schedules for our team members.
- We transformed our Highland residential treatment site to a more specialized program for High Cost High Needs SMI members.
- We received a 3-year accreditation renewal from CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Important things on the horizon in 2022 include:
- Educating our community leaders about supporting our hard-working staff in the mental health care field with resources, especially with the real pressures due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the opioid crisis in Arizona.
- Continuing our work improving our team members’ work experience, with a focus on retention and recruiting.
- Working closely with our community stakeholders to ensure that our behavioral health system continues to move forward. One way to accomplish this is through regular tours. In mid-January, Arizona State Representative Amish Shah visited us and toured a few Lifewell locations in his legislative district. We are happy to host tours for anyone interested in seeing our programs firsthand.
We are resilient and determined to help each person who walks through our doors to feel hopeful again, learn healthy tools during treatment and heal in order to live their best life in the community.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list and stay connected with our 2022 projects, no matter what this next year brings.